Priorities for 2015-2016
- Improve System & Service sustainability (endurance, effectiveness & efficiency) by providing strategies and tools for improved accessibility, planning next generation network & voice; supporting a new web content management system; deploying expanded device management services; and improving cross-training, documentation, and system architecture, deployment and monitoring.
- Enhance Customer Service through improved support goal & delivery, enhanced application development methodologies, a focus on collaboration with clients, and refined customer feedback processes.
- Clarify project and service priorities by developing a Mission, Vision and Work Prioritization Model within a Balanced ScoreCard framework.
- Support Teaching, Learning and Research through expanded educational technology support, new physical & virtual learning spaces, creating new applications, and improved data storage services.
- Focus on innovation by leveraging UMN resources in new ways, retiring outdated / redundant services, and building capacity in emerging areas of need such as BYOD support, mobile apps, data analytics, online support, and virtual software delivery