Engage in conversation, thinking, and learning about accessibility and inclusion in the University of Minnesota's very 1st GAAD event.
Global Accessibility Awareness Day (GAAD) is a community-driven worldwide effort in its 11th year. It is held annually on the third Thursday of May and is dedicated to:
raising the profile of and introducing the topic of digital (web, software, mobile app/device etc.) accessibility and people with different disabilities to the broadest audience possible.
University of Minnesota's 1st GAAD Event
Global Accessibility Awareness Day is always special. But this year it is more significant than ever as the University of Minnesota will be hosting its very 1st GAAD event.
- When: May 19, 2022 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Where: The event will be hosted on Zoom and be live streamed.
- Register on Zoom to attend.
- To access the Zoom event, enter your email address ending in @umn.edu (i.e., do not sign in with your @d.umn.edu email address).
Program of Events
- Panel Discussion of UMN System-Wide Perspectives on Accessibility
- 2 Presentation Tracks: (Academic and General Accessibility)
- An Unconference
For more information, visit Accessible U's Global Accessibility Awareness Day.