The latest Inclusive Design 24 starts October 9 at 6:45 PM central time and provides 24 hours of around-the-clock webinars.
This event celebrates inclusive design and shares knowledge and ideas from analogue to digital, from design to development, from planners to practitioners, and everything and everyone in between.
As stated on the Inclusive Design 24 website, topics include:
- Accessibility in Any Language: From Language Tags to Legible Unicode Output
- The Tipping Point: How Performance Decisions Make Accessibility Differences
- Usability testing with people with disability
- Accessible Patterns from the Ground Up
- Accessible states in Design Systems
- Built-in accessibility auditing in the Firefox developer tools
- Pinch 'n' zoom
- Accessibility in type and typesetting
- Scroll up! Scroll up! Adventures in accessible scrollytelling
- Impostor Syndrome, Perfectionism and Anxiety - Learning to be Kind to Yourself
- The UX of Text
- Designing the hidden user experience
- Teaching accessibility: 10 messages from research
- Accessibility improvements in a commercial environment
- To Boldly Go Where No SPA Has Gone Before…
- Jailhouse Rock
- Accessibility in Emerging Countries
- Engaging users to create accessible client-side routing techniques
- Accessibility for Deaf People: Beyond Video Captions and Sign Language
- SC 1.3.5 - More than just autocomplete
- Improve User Experience by Designing with Cognitive Differences in Mind
- For Folx Sake: Designing Inclusive Digital Content
- The Phenomenon of the Unlucky Choice
For the full schedule, and session descriptions please check the Inclusive Design 24 Schedule.
How to Join
No sign-up. No registration. All sessions will be streamed live and publicly on YouTube. Live captions for each session will be available.