You are here
Long Description: Figure 4 Tables
This diagram depicts the touch panel in "Tables" mode. Three buttons are selected:
- "Tables" Source Button. It is located on the left side of the touch panel fourth from the top.
- "Table 1" Tables Current Status Button. It is located on the left side of the touch panel fourth at the bottom.
- "Table 1" Table Sources Button. It is located in the middle of touch panel.
A map of all the tables in this "Table Sources" category is depicted in the middle of the touch panel's screen. Seven tables are dispersed around the perimeter of the room. They elongated semicircular in shape with one flat side flush against the wall.
Each table is numbered. Three tables: numbers 2, 1, and 7 are located on the entrance wall. Four tables: numbers 3, 4, 5, and 6 are located on the wall opposite of the entrance wall.
From the instructor station in the middle of the room the tables are arranged counter-clockwise from 1 to 7 around the room as follows:
- Table 1 is located on the entrance wall directly to the left of the instructor station. (It is selected)
- Table 2 is located to directly to the left of table number one. It is next to the left side wall.
- Table 3 is also next to the left side wall. It along with table number 4 are across the room from tables 2 and 1.
- Table 5 is in front of the instructor station.
- Table 6 is located directly to the right of table 5. It is next to the right side wall.
- Table 7 is located on the entrance wall directly to the right of the instructor station. It is next to the right side wall.
The categories and buttons on the touch panel include:
- Room PC Button
- Laptop Button
- Doc Cam Button
- Tables Button (selected)
Start ITV Mode Button
- Increase Volume Button
- Mute Button
- Decrease Volume Button
Transmit Instructor's View Button
Student Camera Override Button
Shutdown Menu Button
Tables Current Status
- Instructor's View Button (selected)
- 2 Button
- 3 Button
- 4 Button
- 5 Button
- 6 Button
- 7 Button