Media Hub Equipment Checkout
Available to all students, faculty and staff, the ITSS Media Hub lends production equipment and provides support for media-based academic and research projects. Equipment availability is on a first-come, first serve basis.
Check out the Media Hub Equipment Menu for more information on available equipment, including photography and video equipment, tripods, audio recording devices, graphic design pads, and Adobe Creative Suite temporary membership.
Request Equipment via the following form:
Please allow a minimum of 24 - 48 hours of advanced notice on equipment requests.
- We will be in contact with you after we receive your request.
- Please allow 1-2 business days to process your equipment request.
- Standard equipment rental is 3 days.
Note: If you are an instructor and would like to have your students utilize media equipment for extended term projects, please use the reserve equipment button to notify us of your course needs.
If you have questions about reserving any equipment, please email [email protected] for a consultation.
Equipment pick up and returns are located at the Media Hub front desk, on the first floor of the Library. Equipment checkout is available by walk-up service at the Media Hub counter and online equipment request.
- plan how you will return the equipment when you checkout media equipment.
- email [email protected] if you would like to discuss other return options.
A confirmation email is sent after we process and return equipment, borrowers are responsible for returning equipment.