You are here
Active Directory - Forms
- Workstation Administrator (WA) Agreement (pdf)
- Complete this form annually to request an account for administrative control of unit resources and services for a unit within the Duluth OU of the University's Active Directory (AD). You must also attend a one-hour WA Training Session (bring the completed, signed form to the training session).
- Sponsored Internet Account
- Complete this form to request a Sponsored Internet Account with Active Directory services. This is an option for staff who do not have a valid X.500 entry (retired, volunteer) but need access to AD services.
- File Storage
- Complete this online form to request or remove file storage on the Active Directory file servers.
- Personal folder (P: drive): Created on request for faculty or staff who have workstations on Active Directory.
- Shared folders (N: drive): Created for each department that has workstations on Active Directory. Access to department shared folders must be requested by the person in the department who manages the folder data.
- Elevate Rights in AD
- Complete this form to request temporary elevated access (administrator) rights to your AD workstation.
- You will receive an email when your account has been granted temporary administrator rights.
- Follow the instructions in the email to sign in and complete your task.
- The elevated rights expire at the beginning of the next business day.
- This service is currently available during business hours only.