You are here
Taking a systems approach, we support teaching and learning using methodologies such as SAMR, TPACK, and the ISTE Standards. Working closely with local and system-wide partners such as the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning (CETL), UMD collegiate unit Academic Technologists, the Center of Educational Innovation (CEI), and Academic Technology Support Services (ATSS), we offer sessions and expand support based upon individual, departmental or unit needs. Explore the UMD Educational Technology Support Model for resources and services available to UMD faculty and instructional staff.
Getting Started With Educational Technology:
- For technical issues, please contact the Helpdesk at 218-726-8847 or email@example.com to have a service ticket generated, or attend a Tech Tune-up drop-in session.
- To request a 1:1 consultation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and an Educational Technologist will respond within 1 business day to schedule a consultation.
- To explore other opportunities and services for your unit, please contact your collegiate unit communication liaison as listed.
- College of Liberal Arts (CLA): Qi Zhang (email@example.com, 218-726-6148)
- College of Education and Human Service Professions (CEHSP): Amanda Evans (firstname.lastname@example.org, 218-726-7680)
- Labovitz School of Business and Economics (LSBE): Kara Hanson (email@example.com, 218-726-8903)
- School of Fine Arts (SFA): Kara Hanson (firstname.lastname@example.org, 218-726-8903)
- Swenson College of Science and Engineering (SCSE): Bruce Reeves (email@example.com, 218-726-6831)
- Find out about Student Support for Online and Hybrid Courses.
- Subscribe to the Educational Technology Announcements email list to receive timely emails with information about upcoming learning opportunities and educational technology tool updates.