You are here
Educational Technology Sessions at UMD
Regular Drop-In Sessions
Every Monday to Thursday, August 20-December 6, 2018. Kirby Plaza 175
- Monday 2:00-3:00 pm
- Tuesday 11:00-12:00 pm
- Wednesday 9:00-10:00 am
- Thursday 2:00-3:00 pm
Extended Drop-in session for end of semester wrap up
All sessions will be held in Kirby Plaza 175
- December 6, Thursday 9:30-11:30 am
- December 7, Friday 10:30-12:00 pm
- December 10, Monday 2:00-4:00 pm
- December 11, Tuesday 10:00-12:00 pm
- December 12, Wednesday 9:00-11:00 am
- December 13, Thursday 2:00-4:00 pm
- December 14, Friday 10:00-12:00 pm
- December 17, Monday 2:00-4:00 pm
- December 18, Tuesday 10:00-12:00 pm
- December 19, Wednesday 9:00-10:00 am, 12:00-2:00 pm.
UMD Teaching with Canvas Session
- December 6, Thursday 12:30 - 4:00 pm.
- December 7, Friday 9:30 - 1:00 pm.
Both sessions will be held in Kirby Plaza 173
In this course, participants explore principles and practices for creating a student-centered and sustainable course site with Canvas. Participants will have the opportunity to work with their own course material or with sample course sites during activities in this hands-on workshop. Learn more and register at Canvas: Teach with Canvas.
Educational Technology Personal Consult
Project-based, one-to-one faculty consultations with an ITSS Educational Technologist.
Request an appointment with an educational technologist by completing our our appointment request form: z.umn.edu/et-itss
Educational Technology Intensive
Multi-session, customized workshops designed upon departmental or unit needs. ITSS and/or ATSS/CEI led. No cost.
- active learning in any classroom
- designing and execution of an online course
- reviewing Moodle features to support course outcomes
To get started with an educational technology custom service, complete our our appointment request form: z.umn.edu/et-itss