You are here
Educational Technology Sessions at UMD
Extended Drop-in Session (January 7 through January 18, 2019)
Drop by Kirby Plaza 175 with questions or bring a laptop/mobile device to work on your courses. No registration is required for these sessions.
- Jan 7, Monday 2:00-4:00 pm
- Jan 8, Tuesday 8:00-10:00 am
- Jan 10, Thursday 1:00-3:00 pm
- Jan 11, Friday 10:00-12:00 pm
- Jan 14, Monday 11:00-12:00 pm, 3:00-4:00 pm
- Jan 15, Tuesday 2:00-4:00 pm
- Jan 16, Wednesday 9:00-10:00 am, 1:00-2:00 pm
- Jan 17, Thursday 9:00-10:00 am, 11:00-12:00 pm
- Jan 18, Friday 9:00-11:00 am
Regular weekly Drop-in Session schedule will begin Tuesday, January 22 and run through Thursday, May 2, at Kirby Plaza 175.
- Monday 3:00-4:00 pm
- Tuesday 2:00-3:00 pm
- Wednesday 9:00-10:00 am
- Thursday 10:30-11:30 am
Monthly Canvas topic roundtable sessions with UMD Ed Tech
In January, ITSS is offering Canvas roundtable sessions on Friday, January 18, from 11 to 12 p.m. and Tuesday, Jan 29 from 1 to 2 p.m. in Kirby Plaza 175. The following topics are planned. Simply fill out the form and RSVP which date you would like to join us in January.
- Gradebook set up
- Display your Syllabus
- Select a Home Page
Educational Technology Personal Consult
Project-based, one-to-one faculty consultations with an ITSS Educational Technologist.
Request an appointment with an educational technologist by completing our our appointment request form: z.umn.edu/et-itss
Educational Technology Intensive
Multi-session, customized workshops designed upon departmental or unit needs. ITSS and/or ATSS/CEI led. No cost.
- active learning in any classroom
- designing and execution of an online course
- reviewing Moodle features to support course outcomes
To get started with an educational technology custom service, complete our our appointment request form: z.umn.edu/et-itss