You are here
Spring 2017 Tech Tune-up Drop-in Sessions
Drop by Kirby Plaza 175 with questions or bring a laptop/mobile device to work on your courses. No registration is required for these open sessions. Sessions run Jan. 9 through May 4, 2017
- Every Monday 1:30 to 3:30 p.m.
- Every Tuesday 10 to 11 a.m. and 2 to 3 p.m.
- Every Wednesday 3 to 4 p.m.
- Every Thursday 10 to 11 a.m. and 3 to 4 p.m.
Wrap-up Roundtable sessions are held in Kirby Plaza 175 for faculty and instructional staff to work on specific topics such as:
- prepping gradebook for final grades.
- setting up or copying Moodle Courses
- course archiving
- a representative from the Registrar's office will also be available to assist with final grade submission via MyU.
Spring 2017 Roundtables dates and times:
- Friday, April 21 from 11-Noon and 2-3 p.m.
- Friday, April 28 from 11-Noon and 2-3 p.m.
- Friday, May 5 from 11-Noon and 2-3 p.m.
Educational Technology Intensive
Multi-session, customized workshops designed upon departmental or unit needs. ITSS and/or ATSS/CEI led. No cost.
- active learning in any classroom
- designing and execution of an online course
- reviewing Moodle features to support course outcomes
Educational Technology Personal Consult
Project-based, one-to-one faculty consultations with an ITSS Educational Technologist.
To get started with an educational technology custom service email email@example.com.