You are here
Educator Support Services
Educational Technologists are available at no cost to:
- offer small or large group sessions and 1:1 consultations. Use our form to request an appointment with an educational technologist
- support and consult with faculty and instructional staff as they integrate technology into their course planning and teaching (face-to-face, hybrid, flipped and online).
- assist with the selection, alignment and incorporation of educational technology tools (i.e. Moodle, eGradebook, Google Apps, classroom response tools, web conferencing etc.) appropriate to supporting teaching efforts.
- provide consultations related to course design, instructional design and the prototyping of teaching and learning assets etc.
- help the campus connect with system-wide services such as course and media production from Academic Technology Support Services (ATSS) or the exploration of teaching and learning practices, provided by the Center for Educational Innovation (CEI).
- come to your department to offer drop-in sessions or custom sessions based on your needs, ideas, course projects etc.
- design and develop sessions based on individual, departmental or unit needs.
- Examples of past custom sessions include Active Learning in Any Environment and Applying Quality Matters standards to designing and facilitating online courses.
- provide online program administrative consultations using the Online Learning Consortium’s Quality Scorecard.
Ongoing News and Updates
Sign up to receive a monthly Ed Tech Announcements email with tips, trends regarding higher education technology and reminders about upcoming events. Subscribe online.