Copyright 102: Copyright for Faculty
Training and Workshops
You are here
- Instructor(s): Bruce Reeves.
- If you've ever wondered how to use copyrighted works in your classes legally, this is the workshop for you.
- Ability to apply Section 110 (1).
- Ability to apply Section 110 (2).
- Ability to apply Section 107 (fair use).
- An understanding of DMCA's impact on fair use.
- A basic understanding of copyright and/or completion of "Copyright 101: What is Copyright?"self paced training.
- Online Materials: Electronic.
- Special Circumstances: We invite anyone who has a disability or special circumstances that might require adaptation of materials or special/different equipment to inform the instructor(s) ahead of time so that arrangements can be made.
||Any Where. It's Online