- UMD Keep Teaching
- Instructors can take advantage of existing online technologies to minimize disruption and facilitate many course activities.
- Prepare to Work Remotely
- Working from home or from other off campus locations is generally straightforward. This page lists a few things you can do to prepare.
- Computer Options for Working Remotely
- Details on the several different technology options UMD employees have when working from home.
- Accessing AD File Shares Remotely
A UMD VPN (vpn.d.umn.edu) connection is required to access Active Directory (AD) drives while off-campus.
A Zoom Front Desk + the Avaya App can help you to create a remote but productive Front Office.