The University of Minnesota has an extensive policy library that pertains to the University system. Specifically, refer to Acceptable Use and Information Security which defines technology standards and practices for the University.
Retired UMD Procedures
The following University-wide policies or procedures replace a number of outdated UMD procedures:
- Accessibility of Information Technology replaces Captioning of Video.
- Get Advice (Helping you choose technologies with confidence) replaces:
- Cloud Application
- Purchasing Software / Technology
- Information Security replaces:
- Application Management
- Appropriate Use of Information Technology
- Course Management System Support
- Server Management
- Workstation and Device Management
- University Marketing and Public Relations replaces Domain Names.