Third Party Application Support and Integration Services helps campus stakeholders acquire appropriate third party solutions to support their businesses and support them for ongoing operation.
Third Party Application Integration & Support Services provides the following:
- Technical consulting and communication in solution acquisition phase
- Design and code the data and authentication integrations
- API integration
- Help customer define and perform test cases
- Environment setup and deployment
- Maintain and support the application in compliance with the University of Minnesota Information Security Policy
Collegiate and administrative units from Duluth and other system campuses.
Process development and support services will be available during normal working hours.
Service requests and issues will be responded to in 1-2 business days.
Planned outages will be communicated to application owners in advance.
ITSS will provide a no-cost estimate following initial project consultation and analysis.
Application owners will be charged at ITSS rate for actual time worked on consulting & process design and development up to the maximum estimated cost.
Please visit the ITSS website to get started: https://itss.d.umn.edu/services/application-development-deployment
Name: Kevin Wu
Email: [email protected]