You are here
We use a pay-per-print system with the following charges:
|8.5x11 (Black & White)||$.05|
|11x17 (Black & White)||$.20|
You can add printing dollars to your UCard by using a Cash-to-Card machine in Kirby Student Center, in the library, or in Swenson Science Building. You can also purchase a guest print card from these machines or from the Cashiers on first floor Darland.
If your print job doesn't print, go to the TechCenter at Kirby Plaza 165 or the consultant station on the first floor of the library, and we will reprint your job for you. If you don't want a reprint, you can fill out a form for a refund of losses over $1. We cannot refund losses under $1.
Printers for general use are available in all ITSS computer labs and also in these areas:
- Kathryn A. Martin Library - first and third floors
- TechCenter - KPlz 165
- Multicultural Center - KSC 262
- Solon Campus Center Wedge hallway
- SpHC 162a and 195c
- LSH lobby
- Kirby Lounge
- Other non-ITSS locations: SCIV 224, HH 314, Hum 458, LSBE 212, MonH 108, Chester Park, Tutoring Center
- Windows Black and White Printing Instructions