What are Interactive Displays?
Interactive displays are projectors and televisions (TVs) that allow you to use a digital whiteboard and annotate over your laptop screen. The TVs also allow you to duplicate the image onto the projection screen to improve visual access in the classroom.
Interactive displays are located in the following classrooms:
- A. B. Anderson Hall (ABAH) 425
- ABAH 435
- Bohannon Hall (BohH) 90
- BohH 108
- Humanities (H) 470
- H 484
- Life Sciences (LSci) 175
- LSci 185
- Montague Hall (MonH) 70
- MonH 80
- Marshall W. Alworth Hall (MWAH) 191
- Solon Campus Center (SCC) 120
- Bagley Classroom
- Heller Hall (HH) 306
- Voss-Kovach Hall (VKH) 201
- Swenson Science Building (SSB) 115
Have Questions or Need Help?
For questions, concerns, and help visit Classroom Technology.