Book time in one of the ITSS MediaHub creative production spaces:
- 1:Button/Learning Glass Studio
- Academic production studios, for all students, faculty and staff
- Animation Stand reservations, for all students, faculty and staff
- LinkedIn portrait photography for all students, faculty and staff
- KAML 115, iMac Lab: Lab with 28 iMacs, class reservations for faculty and instructional staff only
Details about our spaces
ITSS MediaHub Checkout at the TechCenter
Audio, video and photography equipment are available to borrow for academic use. Checkout privileges are extended to students, faculty and staff.
New Location in Kirby Plaza 173!
The CoLab is a space to explore a technology, gather with colleagues, and develop your creative skills.
Updated with new, comfortable and fully powered booths for individuals and groups, two (2) large community work tables and adjustable workstations with iMacs.
- (2) Dremel 3D45, 3D Printers
- Access to Adobe Creative Cloud
- (3) iMac computers at accessible, adjustable sit to stand workstations with additional power options
- Powered booths and community tables
- (1) Epson V600 scanners
ITSS MediaHub LinkedIn Portraits at the ITSS TechCenter Portrait Studio
iMac Lab, KAML 115
KAML 115 iMac lab is only available for faculty to book for class time or student work time. Instructional help is available by request, including support for Adobe CC and other media production and design tools.
Fill out this form to make a reservation request for your class to use the L115 iMac Lab.
- iMac lab with (30) computers
- Each computer has full access to Adobe Creative Cloud
- Updated Projector
- Accessible Podium
1:Button/Learning Glass Studio, KAML 142
1:Button production space for instructors to create simple instructional media with a sense of ease. For more Learning Glass Studio information on producing simple learning videos and instructional media check out the example video and Learning Glass for webinars.
- Book your time in a 1:Button Studio.
- The key is available to checkout at the Library Services Desk on the 1st Floor of the Kathryn A. Martin Library.
1:Button Studio, Kirby Plaza 174
1:Button production space for instructors to create simple instructional media with a sense of ease.
- Book studio time at the 1:Button Studio.
- The key is available to checkout at the ITSS MediaHub front desk located at the TechCenter, Kirby Plaza 165