Academic Technology Appointments
Schedule an Academic Technology Appointment to explore how to use Canvas or other academic technologies. Common questions might be related to:
- Learning the features and functionalities of Canvas
- Addressing non-urgent technical issues in a Canvas course site
- Exploring university-supported academic technologies
- Addressing student issues with Canvas or other university-supported academic technologies
Choose from either of the following appointment options to schedule a meeting with an academic technologist.
- ITSS academic technologists can meet with you to explore your academic technology questions through one of our many reservable half-hour sessions. During these 30-minute sessions, we can help you prepare your syllabus, videos, assignments, or other course components, or come with other questions about academic technologies. Times and availability vary from week to week.
- Can't find an appointment time that works for you? Request an Academic Technology Consultation via our Google Form. An Academic Technologist will be in contact to set up an appointment that works for you.