Academic Technology Appointments
Schedule an Academic Technology Appointment to explore how to use Canvas or other academic technologies. Common questions might be related to:
- Learning the features and functionalities of Canvas
- Addressing non-urgent technical issues in a Canvas course site
- Exploring university-supported academic technologies
- Addressing student issues with Canvas or other university-supported academic technologies
Choose from 1 of the following appointment options to schedule a meeting with an academic technologist.
- Request an Academic Technology Consultation via our Google Form.
- An Academic Technologist will be in contact with you to setup an appointment.
- ITSS academic technologists can meet with you to explore your academic technology questions through one of our many reserved half-hour sessions.
- During these 30-minute sessions, prepare your syllabus, videos, assignments, or other course components, or come with other questions about academic technologies.