In addition to the Media Hub equipment checkout counter which lends audio, video, and photography equipment for academic and research purposes, we have gained new design and production spaces including:
- Equipment Checkout Corner (new location)
- Tech Lounge
- Production room
- Mac Lab
- 1:Button/Learning Glass Studio
Design and Production Spaces
Equipment Checkout Counter, Katherine A. Martin Library (KAML) Circulation Desk
Audio, video and photography equipment is available to borrow for academic use. We are open for media equipment rental to staff, faculty, and students. Services include contactless equipment checkout/in, captioning service requests.
Tech Lounge, KAML 121
Modified for safe social distancing, use equipment on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- iMac computers, limited capacity
- (2) Epson V600 scanners
- Assistive technologies
Production Room, KAML 119
Production equipment including audio production, sound recording booth, photography & video backdrop/production area.
- Open LinkedIn headshot photos, online booking by appointment only with 24 hours advanced notice.
- Socially distanced
Mac Lab Full Classroom with Macs, KAML 115
Note: Currently closed for course/community use.
- Virtual events only at this time.
- Use Kirby Plaza 143 as an alternative iMac location, (4) iMacs open 24/7.
1:Button/Learning Glass Studio, KAML 142
1:Button production space for instructors to create simple instructional media. For more Learning Glass Studio information on producing simple learning videos and instructional media check out the example video and Learning Glass for webinars.
- Book studio time at the 1:Button Studio.
- The key is available to checkout at the Media Hub checkout counter.