Select "Delivery Service" as an option with any work done at the TechCenter. When your computer is ready to go, an ITSS staff person will contact you to schedule a delivery time. For a small additional charge (1/2 hour), we'll deliver the workstation to your office and make sure you are ready to go. This service includes:
- ITSS staff pick up computer from TechCenter and deliver to customer's office (on-campus sites only)
- Unpack and set up computer.
- Attach and configure basic accessories (monitors, docking stations, wireless mouse).
- Verify computer has network access and customer can sign in to computer (AD or local account).
- If on AD or JAMF, ensure customer has access to N: and P: network drives
- Install and configure local and/or network printers.
- If data was backed up, ensure access to all data.
- Verify that standard software suite is installed and functioning (Office).
- As time permits, assist with installation of additional University software, provided customer has media and license.
Please note that this service does not include:
- Physical installation of keyboard drawers, monitor stands (please contact Facilities Management for this piece).
- Network jack installation or activation (complete the Network Service Request prior to the delivery service)
- Data transfer from old computer to new computer (this should be scheduled ahead of time).
- Installation/configuration of specialized hardware and/or software.
- Delivery to off-campus sites (Chester Park, TechVillage, NRRI, DECC, Glensheen, LLO) or customer homes.