Classroom technology user guides are available as follows.
General Purpose (GP) Classrooms
- Using a Laptop
- Playing a DVD
- Playing a Video Tape
Please note: VHS Players are being phased out of classrooms.
- A few GP classrooms may have a Podium Microphone
- A few GP classrooms may have a temporary Wireless (Lavaliere) Microphone
A separate Library 410 user guide is available.
GP Active Learning Classrooms
- Using a Laptop at the Instructor Station
- Instructor Table Controls
- Using a Laptop at a Table
- Download a Cheat Sheet (.doc File)