General Purpose (GP) Classrooms
Standard equipment in GP classrooms include the following:
- Hands-free Boundary Microphone
- Document camera
GP Classroom User Guides
GP Video Tutorials
- Audio Video (AV) Set up in UMD General Purpose Classrooms (3 Minute Video with Captions)
- AV Set up in General Purpose Classroom Tutorial (3 Minute Video with Audio Description)
Classroom Interactive Display Pilot
The following classrooms are part of a pilot to explore interactive monitors:
- Bohannon 108
- Solon Campus Center 120
- Humanities 484
- Humanities 470
- Marshall W. Alworth Hall 191
- Kirby Plaza 312
- Heller Hall 306 (Interactive Projector)
To learn more about how to connect and use these interactive displays, please refer to our Interactive Display Quick Start Guide.
Academic Technologists can be scheduled to assist you in hooking up your laptop, importing files, annotating, and sharing content with an interactive display.
Lecture Hall User Guides
Lecture Hall Video Tutorials
- AV Set up for UMD Lecture Halls (3:53 Minute Video with Captions)
- AV Set up for UMD Lecture Halls (3:53 Minute Video with Audio Description)
Active Learning Classroom User Guides
- Using a Laptop at the Instructor Station
- Instructor Table Controls
- Using a Laptop at a Table
- Download a Cheat Sheet (.doc File)
Equipment in Specific Classrooms
- For a description of classroom equipment in a specific room, please refer to Duluth Campus Astra Schedule.
- For support on using Astra and any software questions, please email [email protected].
If you have any special Audio Visual equipment needs, please email [email protected] for a consultation.