Media Hub offers equipment checkout including audio, video and photography equipment.
Contactless pick up and returns for Media Hub equipment are currently located at the Tech Center in Kirby Plaza.
Media Hub Equipment
The Media Hub offers media equipment checkout to all students, staff, and faculty. Our inventory includes equipment for audio, photography, and videography.
Equipment Check Out
Press the button below to request equipment. Please allow a minimum of 24 hours advanced notice on all pre-ordered equipment requests.
- We will be in contact with you after we receive your request.
- Please allow 1-2 business days to process your equipment request.
- Standard equipment rental is 7 days.
- Note: If you are an instructor and would like to have your students utilize media equipment for extended term projects, please use the reserve equipment button to notify us of your course needs.
If you have questions about reserving any equipment, please email [email protected] for a consultation.
Equipment Pick up and Return
- Media Hub Equipment contactless pick up and returns are currently located in the Tech Center through January 8th, 2021.
- Please plan how you will return the equipment when you checkout media equipment.
- On campus, returns can be made by placing items in the Return Bin at the Tech Center Counter.
- Please email [email protected] if you would like to discuss other return options.