The University and ITSS provide a variety of Windows, Macintosh and Unix-based software to students, faculty and staff, for both business and personal use.
- Recommended Solutions: While you are free to use any software you wish, ITSS does provide a list of recommended solutions. This list is intended to provide guidance for purchase decisions and clarification of support available from ITSS, and is available at: Recommended software solutions
- System-wide Solutions: Licensing information for many popular software products such as Microsoft Office and Adobe can be found on the [email protected] Software site.
- Self Installs: On university owned computers, many common programs can be installed via Software Center on Windows or through Self Service on Macs.
- Microsoft Office for Home: Looking for Microsoft Office for your personally owned computer? Instructions for downloading Microsoft Office Pro Plus 365 for Faculty, Staff & Students can be found here.
- Get Advice: Not sure what to use? Consult Get Advice staff when you are exploring a technology solution or are planning your near- and longer-term technology strategies. Or, reach out to the ITSS Help Desk with questions.