You are here
September 2017 Ed Tech Update
September 1, 2017
We have collected links to resources, updates, and ways to get assistance.
- Educational Technology Drop-In Session Schedule
- Drop by Kirby Plaza 175 with questions or bring a laptop/mobile device to work on your courses. No registration is required for these informal drop-In sessions.
- UMN Supported Educational Technologies
- Course Preparation and Building Tools, Engagement & Collaboration, Creating & Managing Media and more!
- Moodle 3.2: What's New for Academic Year 2017-2018
- Moodle is the fully supported learning management system at UMN. Check out what’s new in Moodle 3.2!
- Canvas Transition
- Canvas will be in a pre-production state for fall 2017. We encourage faculty to stay in Moodle for fall 2017.
- Technical questions and issues about Moodle, Canvas and other UMN system-wide tools can be addressed or triaged by the UMN OIT Technology Help Service Desk
- Technical questions and issues about eGradebook can be triaged by the UMD ITSS TechCenter Help Desk
- To inquire about educational technology services or schedule a consultation with an ITSS Educational Technologist, email email@example.com
To get monthly updates on educational technologies and services, subscribe to Ed Tech Announcements